The first thing we put on before getting dressed in the morning is our under garments and they’re often the most overlooked item in our wardrobe. I for one am sometimes guilty of wearing boring, worn out undies supporting the “no one can see it anyway” cause, but that’s not really what it’s about. It’s about confidence. I’m not saying a fancy pair of underwear is going to break down the walls of insecurity, but much like a new outfit or lipstick, knowing how good you feel in it can be subconsciously uplifting. So, treat yourself to some new undies because it’s an easy way to feel girly, feminine and a little extra special on a boring Tuesday.
Interested in a pair that’s pictured? See below for links and shopping information.
- Addition Elle Hi-Cut Lace Trim Panty, $9.99
- La Vie En Rose Glitter Bikini, $9.95
- Chantelle C Paris Bikini, $32
- Elle Macpherson Intimates Casablanca Culotte Boyshort, $65
- Hanky Panky Love Shimmer Boyshort, $40
- Huit Equivoque Brazilian Brief, $38
- La Senza Cotton Boyshort, $8.50
- Target All Over Lace Hipster, $5
- Addition Elle Ashley Graham Embroidered Hi-Cut Panty, $28
Valentine’s Date NightFebruary 4th, 2014
Tee TimeJanuary 23rd, 2014
Under DressedJanuary 14th, 2014
Modern Holiday SweatersDecember 17th, 2013
Royal NavyDecember 5th, 2013