I’ll admit that when it comes to t-shirts I’m a bit of a hoarder. I don’t know when it started, but it’s only fitting that my husband operates on the same wavelength. I think it all boils down to them pairing well with every outfit, be it a casual day or a night on the town. They also speak volumes about one’s taste and personality from a single glance. For instance a catchy quote can provide insight into an individuals interests or a tee with a kitty instantly screams cat person vs. dog person. Naturally, I’m a cat lady. If a graphic tee isn’t your thing, stock up on simple black or classic white t-shirts because paired with denim it’s classically chic.
I recently purged my wardrobe of no longer worn items and anything looking a bit too drab. You know what they say, out with the old, in with the new! To check out some of the t-shirts currently on my radar see below for links and information.
- Cecile Bad Ass Flocked T-Shirt, $105 USD
- Forever 21+ Street-Chic Love Top, $16.80 CAD
- Kate Spade New York Dress To Impress T-Shirt, $68 USD
- J.Crew Hugo Guinness For J.Crew “Blah Blah” Linen Tee, $57.50 USD
- Bobo House Un Weekend à New York Jersey Tee, $62.02 CAD
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Rue Printed Tee, $88 USD
Valentine’s Date NightFebruary 4th, 2014
Tee TimeJanuary 23rd, 2014
Under DressedJanuary 14th, 2014
Modern Holiday SweatersDecember 17th, 2013
Royal NavyDecember 5th, 2013