Dior L’Or de Vie Skincare Collection
From a young age my grandmother taught me to look after my skin and thus I’ve always been deeply into skincare. I’ve kept this advice in my back pocket for years and at 30 am incredibly thankful I listened because it’s the closest thing we’ve got to the fountain of youth.
Last week I had the pleasure of receiving an express facial featuring product from Dior’s luxurious new skincare collection, L’Or de Vie, and was instantly transported to a place of “Ooh la la,” or in other words skincare euphoria. Featuring the miraculous anti-aging powers of the Chateau d’Yquem vine, the L’Or de Vie collection helps to achieve youthful, firm, luminous skin that only improves over time. The chic gold packaging doesn’t hurt either, that might I add is part of an eco-design initiative. When empty, simply purchase a refill for your product and away you go.
I’ve been using the products for a week now and can honestly say I’ve noticed a significant difference, especially from the eye and lip cream (La Crème Contour Yeux et Lèvres). Dark under eyes have plagued my beauty routine for years and for that reason I’ve always been an eye cream (and concealer) worshipper, but this product works on an entirely different level. In a short period of time my eye areas appear lighter, firm and evenly toned. Safe to say this has become my new obsession. An added bonus, the products are ever so delicate in scent, which for me is often the deal breaker. I’m highly sensitive to harsh scent and perfume as it can trigger migraines but find L’Or de Vie refreshingly subtle.
Let’s break each product down further:
- La Lotion: It deeply purifies, rebalances and re-plumps the skin, which instantly recovers its purity, strength and original glow.
- Le Sérum: Its silky texture penetrates to the very heart of the skin to diffuse the quintessence of the Yquem vine sap for an ultimate overall anti-aging action.
- La Crème: The Crème offers a unique balance between generosity and a light touch. It blends delicately into the skin, nourishing it intensely and offering a perfect velvet finish.
- La Crème Riche: Enriched with ultra-nourishing vine wax, the smooth, creamy texture of this crème provides deep-down, long-lasting nourishment for even the driest skins, enveloping them in absolute comfort.
- La Crème Contour Yeux et Lèvres: With its fine, melting texture, it fades away shadows, smoothes lines and beautifully redefines the lip contour. The eyes and the smile are revived, lighting up the face.
Available exclusively at Holt Renfrew on Bloor Street in Toronto (Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales and Nordstrom in the United States). Keep in mind if you’re popping into Holts to purchase Dior skincare, call ahead and book a complimentary facial. A service they offer free of charge to those planning to purchase product so that each client leaves with a personalized skincare regimen designed to meet their needs.
Face FirstMarch 18th, 2014
Dior L’Or de Vie Skincare CollectionNovember 19th, 2013
Muddied Up with Cocoon ApothecaryAugust 23rd, 2013
Spring Giveaway: Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honeysuckle fragranceMarch 20th, 2013
Burn Baby BurnMarch 6th, 2013