No matter how big or small, isn’t it true that we always have our eye on something? Whether it be an “it” bag, latest polish shade or perhaps something less tangible, my new series Constant Cravings will explore items (or edibles) I’m currently lusting over. Sometimes they’ll be budget friendly and others… lets just say they’ll be a girl can dream pieces (e.g. Cartier Juste Un Clou Ring). It’s fun to explore what’s out there and it never hurts to dream big. For more information on these cravings see below.
What are you craving today?
- Dior One Essential Ultra-Detox Treatment Mask: I’ve had the pleasure of trying this mask and it is incredibly luxe. The smooth texture glides on easily and afterward skin is left glowing and deeply revitalized. What more could a girl want? For more information visit dior.com
- Cartier Juste Un Clou Rings: I love this ring. The perfect mix of soft and hard, I’m dying to have it in pink gold. To see this and more visit cartier.com or click here.
- Essie “Hot Coco” Nail Polish: This fall there are a lot of popular polish tones, but nudes and rich chocolates are delectable. Make no mistake; Essie’s “Hot Coco” is a hot, hot, hot hue. Check it out at essie.com
- Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm: A super soft balm in a variety of flavours that moisturize lips for hours. My current favourite is peppermint, maybelline.com
- Chanel Classic Flap Bag: Chanel always screams classic elegance and so does this purse. If I own a Chanel bag someday I’ll feel like the luckiest girl in the world. To see this and more Chanel bags head to chanel.com
- Stuart Weitzman 50/50 Boot: Celebrating its 20th anniversary, this boot is drool worthy. Available in a variety of colours, they go with everything and will spruce up even the simplest of outfits. Visit stuartweitzman.ca for more information.
- Soma Chocolate: If you’re in the Toronto area and are in need of a chocolate fix, head to Soma. Try the Alleppo pepper bar if you like chocolate with a kick, somachocolate.com
- Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede: I recently stole a spray of this scent from a tester at a local department store. Later in the day I found myself thinking, “What smells so good?” Turns out, it was me! A beautiful, luxurious soft floral, I can picture this fragrance becoming a staple in my perfume repertoire, jomalone.com
Constant CravingsFebruary 11th, 2014
Constant CravingsJanuary 21st, 2014
Constant CravingsNovember 28th, 2013
Constant CravingsNovember 5th, 2013
Constant CravingsOctober 17th, 2013